The Limassol Nautical Club (LNC) is looking for a Rowing Coach!
LNC is a Nautical Club with a rich history and achievements (established in 1962), with over 750 athletes and 400 active members. The Club’s sports departments include Sailing, Swimming, Windsurfing, SUP, Canoe-Kayak, Rowing, Water Polo and Triathlon.
Interested parties can apply by sending their updated CV via email to director@limassolnauticalclub by the 30th of April 2021.
- Bachelor degree in “Sports Science”
- Degree specialisation in Rowing, or previous experience with the sport
- A minimum of 3 years of coaching experience for an elite team
- Excellent knowledge in developing and managing academies and coaching training plans
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English. Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an additional qualification.
- The right applicant will be trustworthy and responsible.
- Very good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- National and International achievements
- Previous collaboration(s) with distinguished Nautical Clubs.
- Other professional certifications / training will be considered an additional qualification.
Salary according to qualifications and experience.
For more information, please contact the Limassol Nautical Club admin at 25318181.