The Members of the Limassol Nautical Club are invited to the Annual General Meeting. The meeting will take place at the Club's premises on Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 15:30.
- Start of the AGM
- Election of Chairman and Secretary of the AGM
- Approval of the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- Chairman's Report for the year 2019
- Financial statements for the year 2019
- Appointment of the Auditors for the year 2020
- Disciplinary Committee
- Miscellaneous Others
- Electoral committee
- Election of the Members of the Board of Directors
- End of the AGM
Rules & Instructions
- Entry to the assembly is only allowed to members who do not have outstanding payments (subscriptions for 2020 should be paid for).
- A right to vote is granted to all Members that have all their financial obligations settled and have been approved by the Board as new members before the 27th of December 2019.
- Family card holders are not allowed to enter or vote. Voting rights are only granted to the registered member.
- Subscriptions can also be paid at the entrance (€ 120 / year).
- All Members wishing to participate in the assembly and practise their voting rights must have their membership card and National ID/passport.
- Based on the Press Release announced by the Ministry of Health, on June 10, 2020, a total of only 75 people have the right to enter the Member's Hall. The above directive will be strictly followed without exception.
All members are kindly requested to comply with the above-mentioned regulations, as this year we will all have to show maturity and responsibility by following the restrictive measures for the Covid-19 virus.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,